Job Listings for MECA Sportswear and Armstrong Recognition
About Meca Sportswear & Armstrong Recognition
We are family owned business operating in the Schertz/Greater San Antonio area for over 33 years. We serve the central and South Texas high schools. We provide letterman jackets and recognition products to over 70 accounts, over 5000 students a year. Our focus is to provide letter jackets and award patches at an affordable price while insuring our service is the best in the industry. Key proponents to our success is our fast delivery, attention to detail, and friendly service.
Order writer. Assist in order writing at scheduled appointment.
This consists of all of the following.
• Ability to perform work in a fast-pace work environment
• Flexibility: Ability to change schedule on a daily basis to meet the demands of the business.
• Self-starter who is comfortable working as part of a team to achieve common goals and objectives.
• Planning and organizing skills
• Strong and Effective communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Problem-solving skills
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Internet and Cellular/Wireless devices)
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma or GED required
• A valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance required
• A flexible work schedule is required.
• Access to the internet or cell phone to receive texts promptly
• Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check.
Please provide a resume and 3 references.
Email those references to Billy@mecasportswear.net